I have so much to say but I lack the courage when it comes to important people ugh.
On a lighter note,
It would be lovely if anyone would recommend some great books for me to read? I enjoy any genre etc. I would love to know your personal favourites!
- bonew0rks likes this
- longliveloss answered: The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde is the single greatest piece of fiction ever.
- amillionmoremiles answered: looking for alaska by john green!
- daveedbear said: Memoirs of a geisha
- white-x-washed answered: the outsiders
- speakingthesilence answered: Temple by Matthew Reilly.
- lottiewonders answered: Room, by Emma Donoghue is simply amazing, had to read it in one sitting. And A Million Little Pieces, by James Frey xxx
- jakv said: invisible monsters
- jakv likes this
- jasminge answered: Artemis Foul is pretty good or Stolen by Lucy Christopher?
- amillionhailmaryswontsaveyounow said: The dexter series lovely.
- carer posted this